Friday, April 24, 2009

Open cot?

Reyes's next door neighbour has just "upgraded" to a open cot. I looked forward to Reyes moving on to that. We were told that the baby has to hit 1.5 kg before that can happen and when the baby is in an open cot, then they can be carried.

The attending nurse updated us that Reyes weighs 1450g now. Very soon he would hit 1.5 kg and I would be able to carry him. We were also told something interesting when we enquired if Reyes poo today. The attending nurse told us that he did twice and large quantity as well, and he makes noise everytime he poo so the nurses will change his diapers. haha, seemed like he is a baby that likes to be clean, not like his brother, Regan doesn't even care if his whole butt is smeared with poo. :)

Regan is now able to sleep in his own bed at home with the maid in the same room, which means I can rest more. I'm glad that I have one less issue to stress about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment