Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Man Yue (Full month celebration)

I was thinking how to organise this event and when. If I based on the actual age of Reyes, he probably won't be home yet by 16 Apr. So I was actually contemplating to do it one month after he is back home or alternatively I can count based on his EDD, to determine when to have this Man Yue celebration.

I'm not a traditional person but I would like to have people around to shower Reyes with blessings and it would be such a joyous event.

Neither me nor hubby went to the hospital yesterday. Did I mention he is already 1112g the last time we saw him 2 days ago. I wonder how's Reyes doing, what's his weight now? But I'll be making a trip there today though and also to top up his EBM supply.

2 comments:

  1. no worries about full mth celebration neh~ alot of people are giving our blessings to Reyes and you everyday~

    Hee ~

    Love
    MISS PINGPONG

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting sign off you have there. Thank you Miss PingPong!

    ReplyDelete