Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trivials

Made an appointment for the Jamu massage lady to come by next mon, for 10 sessions, it is going to cost me $550. But in fact, I didnt put on a lot for this pregnancy but just a little tummy that's all but I wanted to make full use of the massage session for relaxing as well.

I gathered I'll be commuting from home to hospital and vice versa these 2 mths until Reyes can come home. I would want to spend more time with him when he is back. So I'm looking at utilising 14 weeks of my maternity leave leaving 2 weeks for any other childcare matters that may crop up.

Initially when I created this blog template it was meant for me to update on my two angels, Regan who is coming 4 yrs old and of cos Reyes who was still in my tummy then. But now it has become a blog for me to update on Reyes' development progress in NICU as he is premature at 28 weeks. But I will still post any interesting episodes on Regan if there is any.

No comments:

Post a Comment